Our fabulous friend, Nicole, let us borrow this exquisite snowman costume for the holidays. We bundled Callum up in it to take a walk down the street to see the Christmas lights. He had a great time, and we couldn't stop laughing!
| Mommy and Callum kissing under the mistletoe. |
CHRISTMAS MORNING
Callum wanted a leisurely Christmas day, and with church that morning, we all took our time and had a very relaxing day. Callum wore about four different outfits that day, and took a variety of naps in between opening presents, going to church, eating meals, and playing with gift bags. We spent the whole day opening his presents because no one was in a hurry.
![]() |
| Callum enjoys his new bath toys from his stocking. |
![]() |
| Callum's favorite gift bag. |
Callum really loved his new walker from Grandma Maureen He had been starting to walk with help, and now goes all around the house with this fabulous new toy. He can't quite turn around yet, but he reaches for hands to help him up and wants to walk a lot every day.
Maren gave Brad a kilt for Callum on his birthday, and also permission for him to buy a kilt as well. Brad assumed that he could get a kilt for Maren, too, so the whole family could participate! We all wore our kilts together to church on Christmas Sunday. Everybody loved our Scottish spirit, and we all enjoyed Callum's "bonnie" knees showing under his kilt!
Grandma and Grandpa decided that they wanted to continue the Scottish theme, and they surprised Bradley with his very own set of BAGPIPES!!! I was completely surprised, I had to keep saying over and over throughout the day "I got bagpipes for Christmas!" just to make sure it was real. This was one of those gifts that make you realize you secretly wanted to do something, even though you may not have admitted it to even yourself. I am looking forward to learning to play the bagpipes, no matter how long it takes!
My first attempt to play these has left me out of breath and a little lightheaded, so I obviously need to work on it. I am looking for a practice chanter to get started, and hopefully a teacher soon!












No comments:
Post a Comment