Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Day at the Office

Callum looks so good in a suit, and we realized that he looks just like a little executive as he roams around the house at "work."  So here he is in a variety of corporate settings enjoying his role in our family as Chief Executive Baby and President of the Children's Department, etc.  He has a variety of titles, and we all find ourselves trying to curry favor with the boss whenever possible.  One of his honorary titles is also Head of the Department of Naps right now...

The morning commute

Stuck in traffic, again!

Executive parking, right by the door.
I love my power chair, now I can get to work!

Wow, our stock is up 50%!!!

It's nice to have such a cute secretary when reviewing these budgets.

The Executive Dining Room

Can't you see I'm trying to get some work done here?!?

I love it when my projects are successful!

2 comments:

Dayle Tedrow said...

Steve and I enjoyed these so much! What a handsome boy he is, looking like both his mom and dad! Great work on this long awaited grandson! Wish I could see him, but maybe later this year! Love, Dayle

Calyn said...

What a cute executive!!! We miss you guys and I love the hair Maren. I can't see it that well in the picture, but it looks so cute on you!!!